Keith Hart on Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:57:45 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> One World, One Dream: China at the Risk of New Subjectivities

Brian Holmes wrote:

> It would be great to exchange with anyone who is interested in the
> questions of world society.

Well, I'm up for that, Brian. In the last few days I delivered a keynote
lecture at a conference in London on 'Rethinking economic anthropology'.
It was called 'The human economy' and its premise is that we are living
through another 'Magellan moment', the emergence of world society. The
text can be found at:

http://www.thememorybank.co.uk/2008/01/10/the-human-economy-2/

Cheers, Keith