Morlock Elloi on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 05:06:47 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The Ideology of Free Culture and the Grammar of Sabotage

> Below technology, there is energy - living energy.

Is it just me ? When I see a snippet like the one above I just skip everything.
This content-free stuff is so easy to recognise thanks to the adoption of a
very narrow standardized inter-bred vernacular, that I am tempted to construct
a filter that will trash messages based on on a single word and word-pair
frequency analysis.

Pairs are relatively safe, single entries are more tricky, the frequency
thresholds need to be rather high for them.

I already have several entries to this filter dictionary, but all contributions
are welcome and I'll publish the cumulative result.

living energy
cultural space
free culture
memetic propagation
self organisation
etc.

end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows: