Felix Stalder on Sun, 9 Mar 2008 11:17:50 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> computer critic Joseph Weizenbaum died, age 85

On Friday, 7. March 2008, Geert Lovink wrote:
> I wrote about it in a nettime posting called the Society of the Query.
> Ine gave me a document, in German called Was ich am Ende meines Lebens
> glaube, 1 DIN A4 with 14 theses on it. It's hanging above my desk, in
> front of me. "5) Not all aspect of life are computable."

And, what are the other 13 theses?

Felix

--- http://felix.openflows.com ----------------------------- out now:
*|Manuel Castells and the Theory of the Network Society. Polity, 2006
*|Open Cultures and the Nature of Networks. Ed. Futura/Revolver, 2005