lotu5 on Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:20:25 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> StudioXX and .dpi magazine interview Sharing is Sexy

On How Porn Can Teach Us All to Share :: Sophie Le-Phat Ho

“Thinking back a few months ago, even before the website was launched,
I was very much intrigued by seeing “open source” and “sex” in the
same sentence on the welcome page of Sharing is Sexy (SiS). Buzz
wording or… pure genius, you ask? This current issue of .dpi on the
theme of images gave me the excuse to find out…”

Read more at:

http://dpi.studioxx.org/demo/?q=en/no/11/how-porn-can-teach-us-all-share-sophie-le-phat-ho

--

blog: http://technotrannyslut.com

gpg:  0x5B77079C // encrypted email preferred
gaim/skype: djlotu5 // off the record messaging preferred