Burak Arikan on Thu, 1 May 2008 22:52:14 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> User Labor

Hi everyone,

Today is May Day, we celebrate the social and economic achievements of the
labor movement ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_movement ). In this
important day, we wanted to announce our project User Labor.

User Labor Markup Language (ULML), is an open data structure to outline the
metrics of user participation in social web services. Our aim is to
construct criteria and context for determining the value of user labor for
distribution. We believe that universality, transparency, and accessibility
of user labor metrics will ultimately lead to more sustainable service
cycles in social web.

Please see the examples on the User Labor website. Your feedback and
contribution is very important to improve this project.

http://userlabor.org/

Thank you,
Burak