Michael H Goldhaber on Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:49:23 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Analysis Without Analysis. Review of Clay Shirky's "Here Comes Everybody"

Thanks for this Brian, I've now looked through the first few pages of
Powell, and it seems strikingly reminiscent of parts of  Michael Piore
and Charles Sabel's 1984 "The Second Industrial Divide" (Basic, NY)

Best,
Michael