Dmytri Kleiner on Fri, 10 Oct 2008 04:05:26 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> a to-do list

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:17:12 +0200, "Alex Foti" <alex.foti@gmail.com> wrote:

> live it! squat it! fight it! block it!

And don't forget to produce it.

Worker's self-organization of productions must be at the core of such an
effort, for unless we take control of the product of our labour we will
lack the economic means to live it, squat it, fight it, or block it on
anymore than a symbolic level.

In solidarity,

--
Dmytri Kleiner