Alan Sondheim on Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:02:18 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> sondheimogram [x4: looking/whirr, when, check out 2L, complaynte]

               [digested @ nettime --mod(tb)]

Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>

     looking for aylan whirr whirr whirr
     when the meet
     Check out installation in Second Life by DC Spensley (fwd)
     Complaynte of Numbers

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 02:31:11 -0500 (EST)
From: Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>
Subject: looking for aylan whirr whirr whirr

looking for aylan whirr whirr whirr

http://www.alansondheim.org/ lookingforyou jpgs

julu twine is looking twine for dojoji twine looking for you aylan dojoji
 	dojoji twine
whirr whirr whirr
julu twine is looking for you fly up go in look up look up numbers go in
 	fly up dojoji is looking for you
whirr whirr whirr
julu twine is looking for you fly up go in look up look up numbers go in
 	fly up dojoji dojoji is looking for you
whirr whirr whirr
julu twine is looking for you fly up go in look up julu dojoji go in fly
 	up
whirr whirr whirr
julu twine is looking aylan dojoji is looking for you julu dojoji is
 	looking for you
whirr whirr whirr
julu twine is looking twine for dojoji twine looking for you aylan dojoji
 	dojoji twine
whirr whirr whirr
look up then fly in objects jump away from you - objects flee you
 	sensor: noone around
whirr whirr whirr
julu twine is looking for you fly up go in look up look up numbers go in
 	fly up dojoji dojoji is looking for you
whirr whirr whirr
twine is looking twine now for dojoji twine looking for you now aylan now
 	you you you julu twine
whirr whirr whirr
aylan julu is looking for dojoji twine looking looking aylan twine
 	touch me to teleport to skysphere
whirr whirr whirr
aylan julu is looking for dojoji twine looking
 	julu dojoji you you you julu dojoji you you
whirr whirr whirr
julu twine is looking twine now for dojoji twine looking for you now aylan
 	now you you you julu twine
whirr whirr whirr
aylan twine is looking julu twine julu dojoji go in fly up
 	aylan julu is looking for julu twine looking julu dojoji
whirr whirr whirr
aylan julu is looking for dojoji twine looking looking aylan twine
 	julu dojoji you you you julu dojoji you you
whirr whirr whirr
aylan julu is looking for dojoji twine looking looking aylan twine
 	julu twine is looking julu twine now for dojoji twine looking for
whirr whirr whirr
 	you now aylan now you you you julu twine
whirr whirr whirr
julu twine is looking for you fly up go in looking look up numbers go in
 	fly up dojoji dojoji is looking for you
whirr whirr whirr
julu dojoji is looking for you
whirr whirr whirr