Morlock Elloi on Sun, 10 May 2009 01:38:29 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> what makes a notable life? [wikipedia]

Hmmm, the desire to be widely spamm... advertised to mediocre masses
("noted") is somehow in the collision with the desire that qualification
for such marketing is administered by some elite and not the mentioned
mediocre masses, right?

Well, you know the old saying ... tough shit.

I assume that the enlightened elite already recognizes you, without need
for saturating the channels for mediocre masses. I mean, they read nettime
and other Very important ACademic, artistic and CUltural OUtletS, right?

So, pray tell, why do you care to be known to the average, who cannot grasp
concepts not regurgitated and blended by the mediocre? Is there money to be
made?