anton1 on Fri, 3 Jul 2009 17:12:59 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Invitation to particiapte in MAKE KAPITALISM HISTORY

To all ARTISTS and ART THEORIESTS based in Germany and beyond that are
able to travel.

MAKE KAPITALISM HISTORY KONGRESS takes place from the 2-4 of October
in Berlin. The event will deal with the analysis and alternatives to
the system as well as: ecology, migration, feminism, education etc.
Mike Davis, Dietmar Dath, Mena Menon and others are taking part and
we are expecting more then 1000 visitors. At the moment we are working
at improving the gender balance at the congress.

We would like to invite everyone interested to send proposals for workshops,
lectures, performances, screenings or whatever else.

We are especially interested in thematising in a series of workshops
arts relationship to technology as well as representing approches to
new media and the politics representation.

For any questions or proposals please contact anton nikolotov at anton1@volny.cz

AN

http://www.make-capitalism-history.de/
www.counterrealism.wordpress.com