Calin Dan on Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:14:46 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Fw: CONFERENCE INVITATION!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Isabel Cole
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 10:29 PM
Subject: CONFERENCE INVITATION!!!

CONFERENCE INVITATION!!!

 Dear friend

I am Miss. Isabel Cole, a member of the Global Organization for Human Right (G.O.F.H.R) Washington D.C (U.S.A), and also a staff of the International Committee of Red Cross. We are organizing a global combined conference on Racism and the benefit of Human Right in the United States of America and Dakar Senegal West Africa. It is my pleasure to invite you to participate in this global combined international conference, taking place from 16th to 21st November 2009 at Washington D.C in the United States of America and in Dakar ??? Senegal West Africa from 23rd to 28th November 2009.

In our quest to invite people from various countries around the world, I went in search of e-mails on the Google web site as a means of contacting people and organizations As a result; I picked your e-mail from an N.G.O website. If you know you are interested to participate as an individual or want to represent your country or organization, you may contact the conference secretary general of the organizing committee for details and information???s regarding registration for the international conference.

Inform them that you were invited to participate by a friend of yours (Miss. Isabel Cole) who is a staff of the International Committee of the Red Cross and also a member of Organization for Human Right (G.O.F.H.R) in Washington D.C (U.S.A), I believe that we may have the opportunity to meet if you may be willing to participate in this event and also I believe this will help you acquire a lot of knowledge dealing with life.

The benevolent donors from across the world and the Global Organizing Committee will provide air round trip tickets, accommodation and visa processing for all registered participants for the period of Staying in the United States, If you are a holder of passport that may require visa to enter into the United States, you may inform the conference secretariat at the time of registration, as the organizing committee is responsible for all visa arrangements and travelling assistance.

Below is the contact address of the conference secretariat. By email: secretary.gofhr@amele.com

For any assistance you can contact me on this email: isabel.cole@amele.com

Yours Sincerely

Miss Isabel Cole

U.S. Copyright Office
101 Independence Ave. S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20559-6000
(202) 707-3000

Copyright ?? 2009 This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files. E. & O. E. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.