isabella pinto on Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:39:40 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> [[[news-Struggles]]] .:: edu-factory.org ::.â

www.edu-factory.org
**
*UCI Sit-in turns into Lockdown*
Irvine, CA ??? Beginning at 9:30am Feb. 24, around 20 students at UC Irvine
are holding a sit-in at the UCI administration building, Aldrich Hall,
regarding budget cuts.[...]

*Six students were arrested on Hosei University!???*
Dear fighting friends all over the world, On February 5, our 6 fellows
(They???re the students of Zengakuren) were arrested during handing out flyers
to examinees in front of the main gate of Hosei University! To achieve the
release of 6 students as soon as possible, please send a storm of protest
emails to the Hosei University International Center ic@hosei.ac.jp This
e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled
to view it and the Japanese Embassy in Germany info@botschaft-japan.de This
e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled
to view it. (In addition, please cc them to us Zengakuren
mail_cn001@zengakuren.jp This e-mail address is being protected from
spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Also we ???re very grad if
you send the message to 6 fellow and us!)[...]