Keith Hart on Tue, 9 Mar 2010 05:16:42 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> A scenario digest [Rob Myers, Heiko Recktenwald, John Hopkins]

Hey Rob, Thanks! That's brilliant. I didn't know about it before. I
particularly like the 2300AD game, since I have a novel on the backburner
that takes place then with reference to events around now. Apart from being
the Star Trek century, it fits Edward Gibbon's scenario: Jesus killed at the
beginning of the Roman empire, Christianity emerges 300 years later to
organize the the resistance to Rome in decline. No prizes for guessing which
empire I imgine is taking off now and it isn't French!

Keith