simon collister on Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:28:24 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Wikipedia as expert NGO

Many thanks for sharing this Felix. Combined with Geert's 10 theses on Wikileaks recently there are some intereting avenues opening with regard to understanding the politics and organisational structures of collaborative sites like Wikipedia and Wikileaks.

>From recollection this paper might offer some new or useful directions for the research:

PDF download: http://www.rhul.org/politics-and-IR/About-Us/Chadwick/pdf/Chadwick_Digital_Network_Repertoires_and_Organizational_Hybridity_Political_Communication_24_(3)_2007.pdf

HTML version: http://74.125.155.132/scholar?q=cache:cZaUGbM0U8UJ:scholar.google.com/&hl=en&as_sdt=2000

I've not read in a little while but I think it shuld be interesting for those involved in thinking about the future of this space.

Simon

www.simoncollister.com | http://twitter.com/simoncollister