mazzetta on Sat, 11 Dec 2010 04:27:32 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Umberto Eco: Not such wicked leaks

Il 07/12/2010 15:38, almost@riseup.net ha scritto:

>> Not such wicked leaks
 <...>

thru the leaks have already emerged many stories and issues unknown even to people very interested in US gov behaviour.

nearly each one of these issues, emerging, has damaged US

let alone we are at 1000 released cables on 250.000

the ones who wrote about the leaks being insignificant, haven't read it or are lying, in my opinion

check by yourself, don't trust people downplaying the thing, it's enough to read the cables and see how US (ad the countries around the world) are reacting to laugh at people speaking about an issue they evidently don't know