Goran Maric on Tue, 8 Mar 2011 05:27:53 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> I wonder

Well put, jo!

I believe some of you are familiar with Livestream Livepack - Wireless HD
Live Streaming.

Also, I am not promoting the company, rather am interested in technology.

Unfortunately, the technology is "Currently available in US only (Inquire
for other countries)."

Is anyone familiar with similar, more affordable technology?

Could this or similar be viable options, for as I can see it still relies
on big telecommunication companies?

Best,
gORAN

> From: jo@xs4all.nl
> To: nettime-l@kein.org
> Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 22:21:50 +0100
> Subject: <nettime> I wonder
>
> What is really going on in Lybia
>
> People in Lybia manage to communicate news reports via satellite phone, ham
> radio, pigeons, across the border local wifi, and who knows what else.
 <...>