nettime mod squad on Sat, 30 Apr 2011 16:36:40 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> sondheimogram x20+/- [29 Jan - 29 April]

                    [digested @ nettime --mod(tb)]

Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>

	old READING.TXT and internet course descriptions (1994-6)
	Avatar Absence Erasure Performance [limits of explanation]
	Day 3 (last), Columbia College mocap research examples -
	meditative (documentation of mocap proces, plus example)
	virtuality notes, from avatar.txt and from wryting-l
	Dusk Dance Culmination *
	do they know each other.
	Political Dance of the International
	Two REQUESTS:
	Open
	Re: US politics and wealth (fwd)
	new images of human beings
	for the nuclear workers @ Fukushima
	@ Fukushima (fwd)
	PLEASE NOTE: PROBABLY CONTAMINATED SITE
	death versus life
	Enclaves of Theory and Theology
	LISTEN HERE! FORGET EVERYTHING YOU EVER KNEW!
	cry out structures and ghosts
	Insoluble Cases