Rob Myers on Tue, 3 May 2011 00:24:40 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Facebook censors 50 protest groups in the run up to the royal wedding

On 01/05/11 12:42, merijn oudenampsen wrote:

> Join the protest against it... on facebook
>
> http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_182031188514672#!/home.php?sk=group_182031188514672

Or switch to a free distributed social networking system on a server you
control, preferably outside of your own country -

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/federatedsocialweb/wiki/Platforms

I'm involved with Social but I like Crabgrass and Appleseed as well.

- Rob.