nettime's_spam_kr!k!t on Tue, 3 May 2011 00:34:00 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Egypt

     [orig From: "EURO MILLION JACKPOT" <_______@yahoo.co.uk>]

ATT:

I am looking for a prospective foreign partner to establish an investment
company abroad, due to political, economic crisis in my country ,
Egypt. Am interested in an Individual of your kind that has investment
Ideas in oil business, property management (real estate) and
financial markets or any other profit generating business that I can
invest in.Now am besed in united kingdom. Please, kindly update me on your
interest and your capability in my e mail address
(_____robertss1@yahoo.com)

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regard,

Mr. _____ Roberts