Stephen Kovats on Sat, 4 Jun 2011 01:15:51 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Janos Sugar sentenced for âWash your dirty money with my artâ

hi calin,
of course, language/code is not THE issue, but if it were more clear what these were to a broader audience sooner, the reactions may more in line with the madness going on!

Sent from outerSpace

stephen kovats
mcluhan2011.eu

On 03.06.2011, at 13:06, "Calin Dan" <adsl487504@tiscali.nl> wrote:

> Hi Stephen, Geert, Janos, all,
>
> while I also am curious of Janos' reaction to the latest developments of his case (unless his silence is part of a strategy that I have no instruments to judge or question), I just want to add stress to your remark that the EU legislative/execute bodies did not have any significat reaction to the escalation of right wing politics and policies in what is after all a member state and the current EU president.
 <...>