Tapas Ray [Gmail] on Thu, 23 Jun 2011 13:30:45 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Fwd: Fwd: [Open Manufacturing] Russian President: Time To Reform Copyright - Slashdot

This is great, coming from the head of state of a powerful country.
But I wonder if the I in the middle  - India, where I am from - will
support him, deeply committed as it is to neoliberalsm.