Heiko Recktenwald on Mon, 27 Jun 2011 16:28:18 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Are we in 1935 Germany or 21st Century Netherlands?

I am sorry, you are mixing two buzzwords, neoliberalism and fashism, that say more or less nothing. Please accept the fact that there are still differences to Berlin 1935. You will need better arguments to fill the vacuum in Dutch society that seems to play for Wilders. Maybe something like "an intolerant society is a dead society". What are the arguments of Wilders?

Best, H.