Heiko Recktenwald on Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:52:25 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> [sondheim@panix.com: WHAT'S HAPPENING TO US? / The Sound of Irene]

Dear Alan,

Am 28.08.2011 11:32, schrieb nettime's_digestive_system:

<<
Please look at http://www.alansondheim.org/skypejunk.jpg

Why cant you ignore it???

<<
http://www.alansondheim.org/irene5.mp3

I am trying to reverse engeneer the original:

<<
The meter records very low frequency audio, from around .4 hz to 200. The audio was raised two octaves; the result is

boring!

Sorry to say it. I want to hear the original which should be extremly simple but today tools like audacity are much to elaborated to make it possible as simple as it should be.

Those are real probölems for me,

thanks for Irene anyway,

best, H.