Dmytri Kleiner on Sat, 24 Sep 2011 09:24:03 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Debtors' of The World Unite! The Initiative to form an International Debtors' Party.

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:19:25 +0200, Matze Schmidt
<matze.schmidt@n0name.de>
wrote:

> Well, you've been telling that the the workplace is not the place where
> appropriation is felt. Feeling and knowing are diffrent types of
> consciousness or awareness. To feel "I'm not exploited" does not mean
> that your're not.

And I never argue that they are not exploited, quite the oposite. Yet
knowing that they are exploited would require acquiring significant theory,
which the masses will not.

They know they are Debt, so this is the logical place to start. Thus a
Debtors' Party is the logical solution. You don't need to convince people
they are debtors', they know that already. We need to convince them instead
that non-capitalist provision of housing, education and medicine is the
solution to the problems they have, and this is possible because the
solution is implied by their felt conditions, and does not require being
convinced of any complex theoretic or ideological positions to support.

Best,

--
Dmyri Kleiner
Venture Communist