Garrett Lynch on Thu, 2 Feb 2012 02:23:21 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Vincent Gallo versus Jillian Macdonald

Ridiculous, Jillian has many works in this vein.  Are we sure that this is legitimate?  Surely as a work dated 2004 a statute of limitations or a case for that would apply here?

Garrett
_________________
Garrett@asquare.org
http://www.asquare.org/
http://www.asquare.org/networkresearch/

On 1 Feb 2012, at 05:48, nettime-l-request@mail.kein.org wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 19:18:41 -0500
> From: Andres Manniste <andresmanniste@gmail.com>
> To: Nettime-l <nettime-l@kein.org>
> Subject: <nettime> Vincent Gallo versus Jillian Macdonald
>
> Artist Jillian Mcdonald has run into trouble with Vincent Gallo, who is
> represented at the Whitney Biennial this year. It is about her 2004
> work, "To Vincent, With Love",
 <...>