Morlock Elloi on Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:34:59 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> What do you think about .art?

Art traditionally ends up in the wrong hands, there is no inherent
problem with this.

Thinking ahead, it will be so much more amusing if Dow or Mattel
snatch .art (barbie.art is worth $200K by itself), than some 'body'
composed of pompous internationally-recognized benevolent and
independent selfless art experts (which would be only pathetic.)