nettime's_colostomy_bag on Fri, 31 Aug 2012 01:33:39 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> please kill me [4x: sanborn, simpson]

Re: sibylla ti theleis digest [4x: van Weelden, hardie, sanborn, simpson]
     Keith Sanborn <mrzero@panix.com>
     Murray Simpson <m.k.simpson@dundee.ac.uk>

Subject: Re: <nettime> sibylla ti theleis digest [4x: van Weelden, hardie, sanborn, simpson]
From: Keith Sanborn <mrzero@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:25:43 -0400

Fair and balanced in your "analysis," like Fox News. I think this is an
issue worth discussing especially in the US where the far right is trying
to scare people away from even a watered-down health care system by talk of
"death panels." If you think the information I found is disinformation you
cd add to the discussion by correcting the disinformation but this appears
to be beneath you. Too bad. Here in the USSA, where only recently has
physician-assisted suicide been introduced, by prescription, it has
apparently not been terribly popular. My reaction to Martin's claim was
skepticism though off-list. The link I found portrayed this situation in
Holland in a way I thought uncharacteristic, so if there is a critique of
the use of this report, it wd be helpful if you gave it. Clearly your
response of covering the issue in saliva on behalf of Agambem is very
little helpful.

Keith

On Aug 29, 2012, at 2:03 PM, nettime's_ferryman <nettime@kein.org> wrote:

> re: <nettime> The Vegetative Prince Will Not Wake Up:
>
>     Willem van Weelden <w.v.weelden@chello.nl>
>     martin hardie <martin.hardie@gmail.com>
>     Keith Sanborn <mrzero@panix.com>
>     Murray Simpson <m.k.simpson@dundee.ac.uk>