Tapas Ray [Gmail] on Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:09:02 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Aaron Swartz: Guerilla Open Access Manifesto

I was trying to read the manifesto in Firefox, but only the left half
of the text appears in the window. This means I have to scroll right
to read each line, then left and then right again for the next line,
and so on. Could someone please tell me if there is any way to see it
properly formated?

Thanks,

Tapas