michael gurstein on Sat, 2 Mar 2013 21:14:03 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> FW: House of Cards

This represents a breakthrough of sort perhaps breakthroughs in several
directions.

Note that my only connection to House of Cards is to have watched the
episodes on Netflix.

from: friendsofeliel [mailto:friendsofeliel@gmail.com]
sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 1:47 PM
to: friendsofeliel@gmail.com
subject: House of Cards

http://www.friendsofeli.com/live/video_popup.php/House_of_Cards.pdf?id=72
<http://www.friendsofeli.com/live/video_popup.php/House_of_Cards.pdf?id=72&d
ownload=1&bipass=1&start_dl=1> &download=1&bipass=1&start_dl=1

Hello Friends, Family, and Neighbors,

I hope that you and yours are all doing well.  As you may know, "House of
Cards" has been release on Netflix.  I appear in episode 7 as "Congressman
Wilkins".  See the file / pdf.  Please call Asif Satchu and request that I
appear as "Congress Wilkins" as a recurring role and that you would view the
series if his character returns for season 2.  Here is his information:
* Asif Satchu, 310-786-1600

Warm Regards,
Eli

Phone: 301-906-1292