mp on Wed, 13 Mar 2013 14:49:05 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Is the collaborative economy only for the privileged?

On 13/03/13 00:52, Morlock Elloi wrote:

> This is a natural extension of in-house corporate brainwashing of
> employees (disbursing faith as part of remuneration in lieu of cash)
> into precarious we-are-all-freelancers marketplace.

... and an encouragement, if not amplification of the self-interest that
hides in all people.

Let's share (our privileges), cooperate and network (through our
environmentally destructive infrastructure) and learn (without actually
coming close to each other)... and call ourselves saviours or pioneers.

Technology empowers the empowered and widens the gap between people.

What else is new?