Geert Lovink on Sun, 9 Jun 2013 10:52:04 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> call to rethink the process of the 13th Istanbul Biennial

We wrote the following text on May 25th, 2013.  With the beginning of the protests at Gezi Park, our priorities shifted and we decided to postpone  its circulation. Today, especially after  âlast weekâsâ experiences, when we rethink what happened on May 10th, we are even more convinced of the urgency of this letter.

Yours sincerely,