Orsan Senalp on Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:53:03 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> dark days

The darker the day gets, the closer the dust is..  the window for
meaningful change is not closing in my opinion. The opposite, it is
widening. Many networks getting in touch with each other directly,
more than ever. Where ever an uprising we get this gets extended:
Greeks with Turks, Kurds and Arabs, Italians and Spaniards are linked
to Americans, British, Canadians, and Mexicans.. hackers, artists,
whistle blowers, researchers, and activists fighting on the streets
are being linked and communicating and working together. Sort of 'mass
mutual recognition' and 'free and open  rEvolutionary' subjectivity is
being built step by step.. True that it goes together with the rising
sort of global fascism, racism, sexism and oppression. However
contradiction is in the nature of things, as well as synthesis and
harmony. I think it is a real net-time, with a great cause.

On 12 June 2013 10:13, Felix Stalder <felix@openflows.com> wrote:
> There are dark days, these days. We have the privilege of observing
> different levels of repression working at the same time, ranging from

<...>