Chapullers OrsanS on Mon, 2 Dec 2013 01:35:48 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> GNUnion (Global Networked Labour Union)

One Big Meshwork for All the Working, Making and Hacking Classes

GNUnion is a new type of transnational and p2p networked social
movement union. It aims at bringing individual industrial and
non-industrial knowledge and service workers in the Global North, the
precariat, the proletariat; the peasants, domestic, migrant and
jobless workers, landless farmers and others together with social
movement, LGBT, environmental activists as well as from other struggle
fields, activist/researchers, students, hackers, artists, makers and
all others who have to work in order to reproduce his/her life.

GNUnion strives with its entire nodes to build ties among and with all
others to expand towards One Big Meshwork. Open and free, p2p
distributed meshed networks that are composed of individual nodes and
organised collective hubs, all networks of social production,
distribution and ownership are opened up, liberated and tied to each
other with online and real world spaces, apps, meetings, labs,
gatherings, webinars, seminars, and occupations... So that all
fellows, comrades and peers can connect to and share with each other
freely. So that they can freely link-up and mesh their networks and
struggles towards a bright today and future for all...

We may net be the same, and be different, but we are equals and we can
collaborate and swarm together against the 1%. We can stand as One for
All, and All for One... For Another World, Now!

Expect Us1
#www

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/111495872636087324840/111495872636087324840/posts
https://www.rebelmouse.com/GlobalChange2014/