Anivar Aravind on Sat, 14 Dec 2013 20:38:52 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> a petition by Writers Against Mass Surveillance

I respect the petition , But I have a policy to to not sign any petition
hosted in change.org after their reversal of values and hosting petitions
from both sides to ensure more winning campaigns.

Is there any other way to sign it ?

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Geert Lovink <geert@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> (dear nettimers, not sure everyone has seen this. ciao, geert)
>
> http://www.change.org/petitions/a-stand-for-democracy-in-the-digital-age-3
>
> A STAND FOR DEMOCRACY IN THE DIGITAL AGE
>
> Petition by Writers Against Mass Surveillance
 <...>