Dmytri Kleiner on Fri, 31 Jan 2014 22:35:50 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> THE SERVER IS THE MASTER: NUMBERS STATION @transmediale

THE SERVER IS THE MASTER. THE WEB IS A TRAP. YOUR BLOOD IS BEING SUCKED
DRY BY THE CONSCIOUSNESS INDUSTRY!

THE WEB SERVER DOES NOT SERVE YOU. IT ENTRAPS YOU. As the web has been
transmogrified by capitalist enclosure into a social tar baby, a honey
pot for attracting communities and families into apparent sharing.
Intercepting what could otherwise be direct communication and
interjecting its systems of surveillance and control.

THE END TO END PRINCIPLE WAS WHAT GAVE US HOPE THE INTERNET COULD BE A
PLATFORM FOR FREEDOM. A platform that would not only transform the way
we communicate, but WOULD TRANSFORM SOCIETY ITSELF. Information would
route around censorship. Speech would be free and no voice could be
silenced. Privacy and anonymity would be inviolable.

THE WEB SERVER PUT AN END TO THE END TO END PRINCIPLE. The web server
stands in between browsers, vetting, verifying, measuring, monetizing.
CONTROLLING USER INTERACTION AND DATA.

THE WEB SERVER IS THE MASTER.

DOWN WITH THE WEB. WE DEMAND DIRECT, UNMEDIATED, COMMUNICATIONS FOR ALL
USERS! WebRTC is too little, too late. We must act now! We must be
relentless in our resolve.

The NUMBERS COMMUNITY is a clandestine network, disciplined and
diligent, dedicated and ready to act. The NUMBERS STATION broadcasts day
and night. NUMBERS AGENTS listen and decode the cryptographically
encoded messages and act in the name of UNMEDIATED COMMUNICATION FOR
ALL.

The NUMBERS COMMUNITY works to overthrow the web servers, those lords
and operators of the web. WE WILL OVERTHROW THE CONSCIOUSNESS INDUSTRY.
WE WILL NOT LET THEM TRAP THE PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM INTO THEIR AUDIENCE
COMMODITY.

     âWill you log into my platform?â said the Spider to the Fly,
     'Tis the prettiest little platform that ever you did spy;
     The way into my platform is up a winding stair,
     And I've a many curious things to shew when you are there.â

     âOh no, no,â said the little Fly, âto ask me is in vain,
     For who goes up your winding stair
     -can ne'er come down again.â

JOIN THE NUMBERS COMMUNITY.
--> http://telekommunisten.net/numbers-station