nettime's_indigestive_system on Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:56:16 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> mass social mini-digest [x2: schmidt, senalp]

Re: <nettime> Mass Social Network Strike

     Matze Schmidt <matze.schmidt@n0name.de>
     Orsan Senalp <orsan1234@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 12:15:30 +0100
From: Matze Schmidt <matze.schmidt@n0name.de>
Subject: Re: <nettime> Mass Social Network Strike

Hi Oersan,

where is the so called greed and where is the stolen work, where is
the union that negotiates the price for intelligent labor and where is
this global collective intelligence that deems itself as the
intelligence of the global?

Who are these workers, hackers, makers, farmers, artists, indignant and
outraged? You suggest them as the "99%" and trigger rehabilitation and
integration and distribution of this sold thing -- value?

The moral non-catgorie _greed_ is nothing but the outcome in mindness of
mechanisms/structures of the surplus work of surplus value. Otherwise
it'd be easy to end the bad moral and start the better, to end the evil
lust of fascism, you may consider as something resting in itself.

It appears to be the traditional 'role' of unions or unions in spe to
state we are all cheated and operationalized instead of stating the
violent processes. An peaceful ideas will make their way, no violence
please dear fascist.