Joss Winn on Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:46:20 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> More Crisis in the Information Society

Felix wrote:

>> Again, this is less a media issue, than one of political economy.

>> Perhaps, our productive systems are becoming too efficient for
>>capitalism.

Robert Kurz had a thought-provoking response to this comment you make
below.

http://www.mediationsjournal.org/articles/crisis-of-exchange-value

I'm still trying to fully digest it, but I agree this is an issue of
political economy and as such it is a issue of valorisation, which
Kurz and others (included in that journal issue) focus on directly.

Joss