Krystian Woznicki on Thu, 4 Dec 2014 17:30:26 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> "Snowden Commons", etc. | Projects & Documents from SLOW POLITICS

Hi nettimers!

"Snowden Commons", "My Secret Surface", "What Do We Need To Get
Organised?" -- those are some of the projects that were
developed at the conference SLOW POLITICS.

We are very proud to present now the results from the
Berliner Gazette Conference 2014 bundeled on a website, including
documents like videos, photos, etc.

Have a look here:

http://berlinergazette.de/slow-politics-results/

And please share this tweet: