olia lialina on Sun, 18 Jan 2015 00:42:38 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Rich User Experience, UX and Desktopization of War

Hi Nettime

Rich User Experience, UX and Desktopization of War is the reworked talk I gave at the Interface Critique Conference at UDK in November, 2014.

http://contemporary-home-computing.org/RUE/

It is about what I call rich user experience being replaced by what Tim O'Relly thought was Rich User Experience (RUE), and about Experience Desig (UX) paradigm taking over everything these days... and the morning after UX, when people (formerly known as users) beiing fooled into invisible computing paradigm, find out that computers are there but the only think they can do with them is to take out the battery; and other dramatic experiences.

The text is highly illustrated. i hope you'll follow the link

Happy 2015

olia