David Garica on Mon, 6 Apr 2015 00:10:04 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> nottime: the end of nettime

People who just (or mostly) read on-line do not deserve
the creepy designater - lurker.

Reading is a very different experience when done in
the knowledge that we can at any point respond.
Even if we never actually do.

New ways of reading and writing, making and being
together (appart) is something I first learned about on
nettime.

On 04/04/2015 23:26, Kath O'Donnell wrote:

>thanks from me too. long time lurker & reader.
>
>On Sunday, 5 April 2015, Rob Dyke <robdyke@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>    More lolcatz
 <...>