Kruno Jost on Mon, 6 Apr 2015 22:59:13 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> nottime: the end of nettime

> People who just (or mostly) read on-line do not deserve the creepy
> designater - lurker.

Thank you David for this observation,

this is my first post after reading (lurking) for some years and doing
it passionately. Nettime list is research and study material, much
more alive than any blog or social media. It is a living portal. And
am glad to see so many people I know here, and so many people I will
get to know in the future.

Even if sharing means two way communication, and my lurking is not
especially friendly to other list inhabitants, I am taking that all
the ideas and info here is to be shared to others who are not on any
lists. So thanking everyone in their name too,

Best

Kruno

--
URBANA KULTURA I EDUKACIJA