Hans Christian Voigt on Sun, 26 Jul 2015 23:53:55 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Franco Berardi 'Bifo': I refuse to visit Germany [two

Am 26.07.2015 um 21:09 schrieb Heiko Recktenwald <heikorecktenwald@googlemail.com>:

> Dear all,
>
> Am 24/07/15 um 12:50 schrieb nettime's msg collector:
>
> <<
> The heirs of the Hitlerian regime think they have the right to demand
> the punishment and impoverishment of Greek people (and of Italian
> Spanish Portuguese, Irish and French people) for the sake of the
> principle that rules cannot be transgressed.
>>>

> So what??
>
> Why do you want the EURO and what do you want to do for it?
>
> This is basically what "Germany" asks. Schaeuble and V. could be a dream
> team. The comunists have allways been the dream of "Western experts" to
> reform the Greek state in the was the British did "civilise" Cyprus by
> colonisation.
>
> And if you are honest there might be some element of class struggle in it.
>
> If you dont need the EURO everything could be fine. If you are rich, you
> dont mind. If you are not so rich things could become more difficult in
> certain cases. Lets discuss those cases. Are they worth the accusations?
> Are they justified?

Is there any rhythm to this?
Is there any rhyme?
If you don?t need any prescription drug everything could be fine.
If you are martian, you don?t mind. If you?re not enriched things could stay stable in usual cases. Let?s leave them chicken wings aside. Are they blue? Are they mine?

rest assured,
accusations are always in the mouths of the beholder,
chr.

<...>