jan hendrik brueggemeier on Tue, 1 Sep 2015 07:33:07 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> what if we were all right but all wrong?

Thanks for this Alex! In terms of new intellectual synthesis
/ political philosophy I thought Ocalan's fusing of Kurdish
workers party as in the case of the PKK with Bookchin/Biel
(Eco-Anarchism/Eco-feminism) is pointing in am interesting direction
- and at least for insular me came as a surprise or "leftfield" so
to speak. Before catching up with what is happening in Rojava I was
pretty oblivious towards PKK based on my last encounter with PKK
supporter in the 1990ies in Germany. Back then PKK similar to ETA felt
a bit "nationalistic" to me ... It is however not a urban movement
but I would think it can count as an example that the intellectual
synthesis you are calling for is on the way.

Cheers,
Jan