Gabriella Coleman on Wed, 2 Sep 2015 11:42:52 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Hackademia mailing list

Hi all,

Many of us who went to the Chaos Computer Club camp in Germany met
to discuss the study of hacking (whether through scholarly, activist
or artistic work). We have created a mailing list to continue the
discussion and plan for future meetings. Please join if you are
interested

List name for subscribing
hackademia-subscribe@lists.riseup.net
<mailto:hackademia-subscribe@lists.riseup.net>

Instructions for joining:

https://help.riseup.net/en/lists/list-user/subscribing#how-do-i-subscribe-to-a-list

(Hopefully no one here will accuse me/Riseup of being part of
http://riseupaustraliaparty.com/, an anti-Muslim group, as happened
quite vigorously on a media anthro list!)

All best,

Biella