natacha on Thu, 15 Oct 2015 20:39:37 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> literate programming

Hey this is explicit in proposing a hyper solution, and it seems
reasonable to think of it and to make it happen that way;
Indeed it does not only relates to the logical problems that a program
aims to resolve,  but also it seems to speak about the necessary
expression of the social and epistemological contexts in which a piece
of software exists and that is most of the time kept as a hidden
information. It would be also a very needed process to clearly reference
the grounds of the decisions to a larger critical thinking path so those
questions become a part of the software identity. This can only happen
through more explicit trans-disciplinary collaboration and active
engagement in development processes from different backgrounds.

n.

On 15/10/2015 17:30, Jaromil wrote:

> dear nettimers,
>
> on 29 Dec 2014 through the public contact webform of dyne.org someone sent this
> message to the hackers listening, signed as an anonymous "literate guy". I very
> much feel like it deserves to be shared, as some of us here are busy with
> thinking of code, power, governance, etc.
 <...>