Andreas Broeckmann on Thu, 3 Dec 2015 14:37:01 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Art and Google Earth API question

dear esther,

probably also affected is this excellent work by Marc Lee from Switzerland:

http://www.1go1.net/index.php/Main/PicMe

project page: http://www.pic-me.com
(for me it works best using Safari, not Firefox)

greetings,

-a