tad on Sat, 30 Apr 2016 21:01:46 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Paper Tiger programs: Media History for FREE!

   Hello, Dee Dee.

   I messaged you directly, but haven't received a response, so thought
   I'd try posting to the list in case my emails aren't getting through to
   you (apologies to everyone else).

   We would like to archive these materials at the University of
   Washington libraries. Please contact me directly to discuss.
   Best,
   Tad
   Tad Hirsch
   Assistant Professor, Interaction Design