Vesna Manojlovic on Sat, 11 Jun 2016 16:07:18 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> The 'Jake' Appelbaum case, or the rise and fall of

Dear Frank,

thank you for speaking out. I choose to consider your words both as a personal opinion, and as of a representative of CCC as a whole, althou I know that there is no such thing as a "collective opinion", specially within such an anti-authoritatian (& "chaotic" by design) organisation.

I will respond only to one of the points you raise: