Alex Foti on Fri, 11 Nov 2016 15:37:38 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> [SPAM] PTS post trump syndrome - the suicide of the

honestly? i don't think that the bern would have made a difference - too
white, too old to have blacks, latinos, millennials turn out in the numbers
sufficient to beat that horrific guy and the hooverist id he incarnates.
people cite polls but who can believe the polls in the new age of extremes?

anyway i dunno how movements in either america or europe will react to this
mortal danger. i have blacked out from the media (too painful) but they
tell me there have been major riots and demos in oakland and elsewhere.
certainly we'll give the bastard the welcome he merits as soon as he sets
foot here

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 11:19 PM, Michael Eisenmenger <
michael@mediajumpstart.org> wrote:

> Controlling the language of dissent in the media has been the domain
> of Republicans for more than 30 years. Seems the Democrats are always
> lost for words. Sander's captured it perfectly and had traction - but
> then he wasn't exactly a Democrat, only an old guy trying to save them
> from themselves:

<...>