Molly Hankwitz on Wed, 30 Nov 2016 08:10:53 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Lecture on alt-right - connections by Florian Cramer

   Hi nettime - here is a link to the video version of Florian's lecture
   recently delivered - I picked it up off Facebook where there are 53
   shares and 166 Comments because I assumed many nettimers are "FB
   adverse" and wanted it to get to the list given recent events and
   desire to examine connections between  our own sorry state in US with
   tentacles of white supremacy as they mesh with Europe and are manifest
   in websites, networks. Ugh.

   Thank you for this most interesting lecture!

   https://www.pzimediadesign.nl/av/FlorianCramer-AltRight-2016_11_28.mp4

   Sent from my iPhone